Create a new R-Markdown file where you set the title, date, and the author explicitly. Write a sample text that comprises…
- …at least one level 1 heading
- …at least two level 2 headings
- …a setup chunk that specifies that R code remains hidden by default
- …one R chunk where both the output and the code is printed in the final document
- …one R chunk that produces a simply ggplot object and where the code producing the plot is hidden
Then do the following:
Knit the document to
htmlwith a floating table of contents and a bootswatch theme.
Make the document available via Netlify Drop and add the possibility to download the underlying Rmd file. Note: For Netlify Drop to work, the html file must be called
Knit the document to PDF and make sure that it includes a table of contents.
A sample solution for the Rmd file can be found here (the Netlify version is here).